- 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 850 MHz
- Boost Clock 925MHz
- 1 x Single-Link DVI-D 1 x Dual-Link DVI-I 1 x HDMI (with 3D) 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1792 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
First high end AMD card and not disappointed 07/21/2013
- Runs a cool 30c idle and 50c gaming
- Very quiet (see other thoughts)
- Achieved 6600-6700 3DMark (2013) scores on a 1040/1575 o/c.
- A little long for my case (no innuendo intended)
- Annoying rattling noise when using custom fan curve on MSI afterburner (this is solved by just manually changing fan speed)
I guess I got a pretty average card since I was not able to push the core speed past 1060 without crashing. Still I believe this performance puts it above a GTX 670 stock so no complaints there.
I was deciding between this and the Vapor X which costs about $30 more - I'm glad I chose this because cooling has not been a problem at all. Saved myself 30 bucks baby!
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!