- 7.2 channel,90W per channel
- 8 HDMI/4K Upscaling,1 w/ MHL
- Apple AirPlay,DLNA 1.5 Network Connectivity
- Supports Zone 2 Multi-Room
- MCACC Advanced Auto Room Calibration
- ControlAPP iOS/Android
Pleased so Far 07/27/2013
This review is from: Pioneer VSX-1123-K 7.2-Channel 4K AV Receiver
- Easy to set up
- Good number of HDMI inputs
- Awesome iPad support and apps
- Lots of useful menu options
- Excellent sound once everything is configured correctly
- On-screen menus don't look great considering the modern design of the rest of the receiver
- Lacks support for Spotify and XM
I have not been able to really delve into this receiver the way I've wanted to, but once I move that will change. However, it's been nothing but solid so far. I replaced my Onkyo with this one because it had many more HDMI inputs as well as better HD support and is just packed with much newer technology (my Onkyo was 7 years old).
My only issue was that the box came damaged. I am not sure if it was shipped damaged or was mishandled by UPS, but I was concerned the unit would be broken. Fortunately, that was not the case and the unit has performed flawlessly. I only mention this to compliment NewEgg on how responsive and helpful they were once I sent them an email. Luckily I didn'tneedto return the receiver, but I have no doubt everything would have been handled quickly. It's one of the many reasons I love NewEgg.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!