- Intel H61
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1155)
- DDR3 1333/1066
- $44.99 –
- Save: $3.00 (6%)
- $34.99 after $10.00 rebate card
- $4.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Does it's job 08/20/2013
This review is from: MSI H61M-P31/W8 LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
MSI bios ,
No SATA 6GB/s No HDMI
Sata 6gb/s and HDMI are an important things to have especially in thw world of HD viewing.
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your feedback.
For your information, the Intel H61 chipset does not offer SATA III connectivity, see below.
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® H61 (B3) chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA1~4) by H61 (B3) PCH
SATA III first became available on the 7 series, and here's the next level up board providing with 1x SATA III connector.
If you have any questions, please kindly get in touch with our tech support team directly at 626.271.1004 for assistance during regular business hours from M to F, 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
MSI Review Team | email@example.com
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!