- Up to 450+1300Mbps Wireless Data Rates
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for 3 steps easy setup
- Two multi-functional built-in USB ports
- ASUS Ranked "Highest Customer Satisfaction with Wireless Routers in the U.S." - J.D. Power
- $199.99 199.99
- $116.43 –
- Save: $83.56 (42%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Another asus firmware issue 08/23/2013
Black and sleek
Every few weeks I have noticed when connecting to my AC66 it shows a webpage to upload new firmware. I am unable to get beyond this page. The only way around it is to reset the factory settings. I am able to go back in and fill in all settings. after that. This has happened 3 times now and again last night. I noticed a new firmware version and applied it, lets see how long this lasts.
Asus makes great pc components but time and time again, they have failed with the firmware on their wireless products. I wonder if there is a "tomato" equivalent for this product.....
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!