- Contoured shape with soft rubber grips provide all-day comfort
- Back / forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom let you do more, faster Requires Logitech SetPoint software
- 2-year battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- Comes with a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer - plug it in, forget it
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Compatibility: Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, USB Port
- $39.99 39.99
- $35.99 –
- Save: $4.00 (10%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Not Really Happy 08/26/2013
This review is from: Logitech M510 Wireless mouse - Black
Cheap, comfortable, thumb buttons for right-handed use, unifying receiver, uses 1 or 2 batteries so you can adjust the weight a little bit to your liking.
Tracking is not very good. I was never a mouse connoisseur, but I used a V450 Nano for the past few years, and I'm very frustrated after switching to the M510. It's annoying trying to click on a small target or to track diagonally-- it's just too jumpy. I tried tweaking the settings and using a mouse pad for the first time in about 15 years, and the mouse is less than a foot from the receiver. Nothing helped and I'm out of ideas.
My V450 was great but got the dreaded sporadic double-click problem after a few years. I took a shot at the M510 for 20 bones, but I'll be ordering something else by the end of the week.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!