- Dual Socket R (LGA2011), supports Intel Xeon 5-1600 / 2600 / 4600 & v2 series
- Supports Quad Channel DDR3 1866 memory, 16 DIMM slots, Max. 512GB
- 4 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x4, 1 PCI
- 8 SATA2 (3.0 Gb/s) by Intel C602, Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 2 SATA3 (6.0 Gb/s) by Intel C602, Supports RAID 0, 1
- 4 x Intel 82574L LAN, Support PCIE Quad Gigabit LAN
- $449.99 –
- $6.14 Shipping (restrictions apply)
vSphere - Update 08/28/2013
Okay I have resolved the problem, so now going to rate it higher. No one says this but you have to do a custom install of vSphere 5.1, in the command line you have to change runweasel to this.
If you do that, it will boot after you install ESXi 5.1, ASRock needs to take notice of this.
Dear ASRock Customer
Thank you for your purchase and review. Glad to hear that you resolved the issue.
If you have any technical issues or warranty questions please contact our Tech Support at http://www.ASRock.com/support/tsd.asp. We can assist you shortly.
Tech Support Email: user@ASRockamerica.com
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!