- 1GB DDR5
- CI-Express 3.0 x16
Perfect for my needs 09/10/2013
This review is from: XFX FX775AZNJ4 Radeon HD 7750 1GB DDR5 CI-Express 3.0 x16 Video Card
- Low power consumption
- Doesn't need external power connection
- Dual Link DVI port
- Able to Hybrid Crossfire with AMD's A10-5800k 7660D internal card (it CAN be done using display driver 12.104, not the newest beta drivers)
- Can play LFD 2 on 1920 x 1200 maxed out
- FarCry 3 - 1920 x 1200 on medium to high settings gets about 30 fps
- Wish the VGA port was either another HDMI or DVI. Running triple monitors one will be lower quality
- Might be a con for some people but takes 2 slots. No big deal for my as I'm running a mini ATX MB with only one PCI-E slot
If you're trying to Hybrid Crossfire this with one of AMD's newer APUs, make sure dual graphics is enable in your bios and you remove ALL ATI and AMD display drivers/folders/registries and get the 5/29/2013 version of Catalyst software Suite with the 12.104 drivers. You should then see the option for dual graphics in the Catalyst Vision Center. It took me 2 days to figure this out so I hope this helps someone. You should get about a 30% increase with this Crossfire.
My setup is used for medium to moderate gaming. I don't ever expect to max out settings on newer games.
- W8 Pro 64 bit
- Antec VSK-3000 Case
- AMD A10-5800k OC'd to 4.2 GHz
- MSI FM2-A75IA-E53 FM2 Motherboard
- 1 x 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600
- XFX Radeon HD 7750 (this is the Core Edition)
- COOLER MASTER Elite 460 PSU
- Vantec Thermoflow 92mm intake fan
Entire build was under $400 after rebates.
5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!