- ATX12V v2.3
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@20A, +12V@38A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
- $69.99 69.99
- $59.99 –
- Save: $10.00 (14%)
- $1.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Great cheat PS for Dell XPS 435MT 09/12/2013
- More power than stock although my computer running at 43.8 Watt at all times.
- Cheap after $30 rebates.
- Quieter than stock PS from Dell XPS
- Dimension match exactly with the original PS.
- 80% of the cables I do not need for my XPS.
- You will need to navigate around to hide the access and bigger cables.
Dell XPS 435MT - Corei7 - Mid 2009 model
- Power outage causing original powersupply to go bad.
- Mobo has orange light and power supply has green light on. However, upon pressing power button, it powered up and fan runs very briefly and shutdown again.
Working on it
If you have a larger hand than average person, you need to do the following
- Remove the rear fan
- Remove the front cover and unscrew 2 BluRay drive and push it a bit towards the front.
- Unplug the power from bluray
- Unplug the rest of the power cable to the drives and mobo.
- Slight out the old PS.
- Since the new PS has long cables, I plug them all in first then slight PS back to the case.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!