- High-strength plastic and meshed front panel MicroATX Mid Tower
- USB 3.0 x 2
- Audio x 1
- MIC x 1 Front Ports
- Side Air duct
- 2 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- $34.99 –
- Save: $5.00 (13%)
- $29.99 after $5.00 rebate
- $7.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Great MicroATX Case 09/13/2013
This is the best MicroATX case I have found. The 120 mm fan blows right across the hard drive keeping it nice and cool.
The hard drive sticks out a little bit over the motherboard, which can cover up access to power connectors and RAM slots.
I usually add a 92 mm fan to the back:
Sometimes I add an upgraded heat sink. The Cooler Master Hyper TX3 barely fits but can conflict with tall RAM heat sinks on some motherboards.
The Cooler Master HH 101 is smaller and should work with about any configuration.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!