- Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 1200 RPM (NF-P14) / 1300 RPM (NF-P12)
- Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 900 RPM (NF-P14) / 900 RPM (NF-P12)
- Airflow: 64.96 CFM (NF-P14) / 54.36 CFM (NF-P12)
- $99.99 99.99
- $79.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (20%)
- $74.99 after $5.00 rebate
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Great if you want a rear facing cooler with AMD. 09/30/2013
This review is from: Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler
-It doesn't block any ram slots unless they have 3/4 inch heatsinks on them on a micro-atx motherboard
-After assembly the cooler is facing the rear of the case
-it's huge, shiny, and is quiet
-The mounting bracket is strong
-The fins are thicker than most so they are not ridiculously easy to bend
-Cools an 8350 with ease.
Ummm some people need to do more research?
One of the reasons I got this particular cooler is that when mounted on an AMD board it is facing the rear of the case. This is thanks to the double tower design.
This heatsink just BARELY fits in a Corsair 350D case and there is less than a centimeter of clearance between the side panel but it does fit and boy does it look awesome.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!