- 600 - 1,600 RPM (PWM) +/- 10%
- 28 - 82 CFM +/- 10%
- Vapor Chamber / 8 Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
- $99.99 99.99
- $84.99 –
- Save: $15.00 (15%)
- $59.99 after $25.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
I REALLY LIKE IT!!! 10/02/2013
* Great cooling - i7 4770k @4.2 - Load : 69 celcius
* Eye Candy - very nice design, best out there IMO
* Not EZ to install (read bellow)
* might not fit all MOBOs or cases
* way to close to the RAM (read bellow)
I have an msi mpower max mobo and this was hard to install. I had to take down 1 of the fans at the end to be able to get to the screws in the base of the 1150 LGA. YOU CAN take down both fans if you want, there are 2 screws at the top of each side that take care of this. Just saying cause poster bellow said you cant.
One more thing- I also bought a Gskill Turbulence II fan cooler for my RAM. If you buy the V8 GTS its almost certain it will not fit. At least with my Z87 MSI Mpower Max, IT DIDN'T!!!.
I am lucky enough to work in a workshop and had it cut down 1" inch on the legs and then welded with Bronze back again. It worked :)
I gave it 5 stars, because it does what it says although you might be able to get better performance from chipper CPU coolers.
In my case, I went for looks and decent cooling. And the V8 GTS did just that!
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!