- Intel NM10
- 2 x 204Pin
- Supports only Win 7 32Bit
Decent little box. Good for surfing and email. 10/14/2013
2. Just add: a). RAM, b). HDD and c).optical drive.
3. Unit contains chassis,mobo, cpu,
4. cooling is passive via heat sink, so fairly quiet.
1. some issues with locating correct linux drivers.
2. this model lacks any built-in card readers.
3. only 1 PCI slot for expansion.
4. Not super fast but adequate to surf with and read/compose email.
5. expect to add about $75 to $100 to each unit.
You need some RAM, an HDD and an optical drive.
I have 3 different bare bones that are foxconn.
All basically the same. Close in configuration to this one.
The different model bare bones (those that include at least an SDHC card reader) allow you to put an OS onto an SD card and boot from it.
Would let you get by without an optical drive and a HDD.
I have 3 different models and all are still going.
Oldest is 2 years old.
Just my .02 cents
5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!