- Aluminum front panel, steel body MicroATX Mini Tower
- USB3.0 x 2 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Audio x 1
- MIC x 1 Front Ports
- 2 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- $109.99 –
- $9.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
poor design and craftsmanship 10/14/2013
Good cable routing options.
The original shipping box had no damage. The case box inside had one corner bumped but that should not cause these issues:
1) the HD cage was disintegrated upon arrival, the spot welds have failed
2) unable to attach cables to the installed SSD drive though an opening on the 3.5" cage. The opening is too narrow for the cable connector's
3) Front panel USB ports are of the cheapest quality I have ever seen. The blue plastic holding the pins is made from a soft plastic. The contact pins' tips can be seen. Unlike all other USB ports, where these pins have a slight curvature and are not exposed. The result is that these pins where bent back to the USB port opening upon sliding in of a USB cable. (The USB cable pushed and bent these exposed contacts back)
I called the manufacturer and was advised to return it to the place of purchase.
Too bad that I have wasted my time carefully building a nice system. Now I have to strip it and build into another case.
Mass produced 10 years old entry level DELL case is better built in comparison with this $100 case.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!