- IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Up to 1.2Gbps (2.4GHz - 300Mbps or 5GHz - 867Mbps) Wireless Data Rates
- Ultra Data transmit Speed with USB 3.0
- Foldable Antenna ( 2 dBi)
- Win8.1 Compatibility
- $49.99 49.99
- $29.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (40%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Could not get it to work on AC 10/30/2013
This review is from: Rosewill RNX-AC1200UBE, Dual Band Wireless AC1200 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Adapter, IEEE 802.11AC IEEE802.11a/b/g/n, Up to 867Mbps(5.0GHz) + 300Mbps(2.4GHz) Wireless Data Rates, USB3.0 Interface
Have the ASUS RT-AC66U and everytime trying to connect to the 5G AC band it will connect for 1 second and drop all signal. Updated drivers from website, still same issue. Going to RMA this and go with another AC adapter.
This did connect to 5G and 2.4G using N standard since I also have the Linksys EA4500-NP. But I brought this so I can upgrade my network to AC standard.
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you very much for purchasing this unit.
We strive to provide the most reliable and highest quality products to our customers.
Please verify the following
1. Restart your wireless router to clear/save any setttings made
2. Verify your wireless router has the latest firmware
3. Verify router settings for AC support
4. Test connection between router and adapter and move them closer if necessary to ensure best setup.
5. Test on a different USB port
If above fails please contact our support team to assist you with warranty options.
Phone: 1- 800-575-9885
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rosewill Customer Care
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!