- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo Output Jack, Mono Microphone-Input Jack
- Functions Key: Microphone-Mute, Speaker-Mute, Volume-Up, Volume-Down
- Led Indicators: Microphone-Mute Status, Activity
- System Requirement
- Desktop or notebook PC with a USB port
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Linux, MacOS 10 or higher
- Stereo Active speaker, stereo earphone or Mono microphone (Optional)
- Driverless - No driver required for Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Linux and MAC OS
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) Specification
- Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- Compliant with USB HID Class Specification 1.1
Worked great for Hackintosh build 11/10/2013
This review is from: SYBA SD-CM-UAUD71 USB Sound Adapter
These work great in a pinch if your Hackintosh audio simply will not be recognized.
It's a bit large for my taste, but there is also a smaller model that I will try next. No reason to deduct an egg that's for sure
I have done several Hackintosh builds but on my last two, the Realtek audio would not work, regardless of the kext I tried to use. This gave me the audio I needed, without requiring any setup. I would be comfortable shipping one of these to a remote client to 'repair' any audio issues they have in the future.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!