- 1920 x 1080 1ms (Gray to Gray)
- 80,000,000:1 (ASCR)
- Signal Input: HDMI x 2, D-Sub
- PC Audio Input: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- AV Audio Input: HDMI
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- $149.99 –
- Save: $40.00 (21%)
- $139.99 after $10.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
1. Lowest Response Time
2. Great For Gaming
3. HDCP Support
4. HD Support
5. Gaming OSD Timer/Crosshair
6. 2x HDMI Ports, Selectable via Monitor OSD
7. Multiple Display Modes
8. Stereo Speakers
9. Aspect Ratio Selection; 4:3, 16:9, 16:10 Support.
1. Gaming OSD Crosshair isn't very customizable, only 2 types and 2 colors each.
2. Speakers aren't high quality, only 2 channel stereo audio.
The price wasn't bad at all considering it's 1ms GTG and gaming grade..
My monitor only has 1 stuck pixel (stuck, not dead) which I manage to fix by tapping on the monitor with my BIC lighter on the tips/ends. (Temporary fix)
I won't even bother using the speakers on the monitor because I already know they aren't good for gaming, let alone music...
I'm not very keen on color variations, but this monitor has pretty decent contrast to color for what I notice and use it for (gaming).
I took 1 egg off due to the 1 stuck pixel AND poor audio quality on the speakers.. I figured those two problems put together are worth 1 egg off.. if I could have chosen half an egg instead of a whole egg I would have chosen the half instead.
Overall I do recommend this monitor for gaming. 4.5/5
6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!