- Converts 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD to a 3.5" SATA hard drive
- Exact mounting holes as 3.5" HDD
- Patented Tool-less drive installation Design
- Support full SATA 6Gbps speed with no speed reduction
- $29.99 29.99
- $19.99 –
- Save: $10.00 (33%)
- $14.99 after $5.00 rebate
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Works great with HP SATA backplane 11/16/2013
Form factor just like a regular 3.5" disk drive. Good for disk caddies and SATA backplanes, which expect the SATA/power connectors and screw holes in just the right place. Tool-less installation is super easy and fast.
Nothing substantial. It seems a bit heavy and clunky, but that shouldn't matter.
I used this to put a Samsung 840 EVO (item # N82E16820147247) SSD in the drive bay of an HP Gen8 Microserver. It fit fine in the drive caddy, and plugged into the SATA backplane just fine.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!