- A credit card is required to activate the product
- Internet Security Suite
- Mobile Security
- Online Back Up
- Information Security Guide's 2012 award for excellence
- $49.99 –
- $19.99 after $30.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Even with $60 rebate, not worth the hassles 11/26/2013
This review is from: Total Defense Premium Internet Security - 5 User
None that I can ascertain - $60 rebate (which wouldn't go through because it could not be registered)
1. As expected, uninstalled my current security system.
2. Crashed during first install
3. During second install it refused to be registered.
4. Uninstalled and attempted again without any protection.
5. Again refused to register.
6. After 3 calls and lengthy stays on hold, I just gave up.
7. Too late to return for a refund.
Live and learn. A bargain is no bargain if it's more trouble than it's worth. I went back to my old security (which has been pretty trouble free for 4 years).
When I originally purchased this it was bundles (on another site) with a flash drive I wanted.
If I knew the rebate was from the security software, I never would have purchased. My bad for not reading all the details first.
This was NOT from NewEgg. I have not had these problems with NewEgg.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!