- 1500 +/-10% RPM 94 CFM
- Radiator Dim. 140 x 312 x 29mm
- Fan Dim. 140 x 25mm
- Fan Noise 35 dBA
- $136.99 136.99
- $117.99 –
- Save: $19.00 (14%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 280mm
- Large radiator and 2 x 140mm fans
- runs 30-40 degrees Celsius at full load vs. my copper zalman
- Noise was not overbearing for me and relatively quiet
- Makes my case look less cluttered
- Nice quality
- Brought on sale for a good price ~ $100
- Works with the original NZXT Phantom Full Tower Case
- Installation took time and was kind of a pain, mostly the backplate.
- I had to remove the heatsinks from my high profile ram in order to get it to fit but that was mainly because of my case not the cooler.
I bought this because my zalman 9500 just wasn't cutting it and was only achieving about 10c above the stock hsf. I currently own an i5 2500k oc'd to 4.5Ghz and needed something to keep my temps under control. I went from 75-89+ temps with my old hsf at full load to 40-55 temps at full load with the h110. I was absolutely amazed that it could have dropped that much. I currently own an NZXT Phantom Full Tower case and I have it set up in push/pull configuration.
I was really skeptical about AIO coolers mainly due to people in forums giving them a bad rap but I think if you can get a good deal on it and you set it up right with proper air flow in your case, then they are definitely amazing and you will see results.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!