- 1350 ±10% - 2600 ±10% RPM
- 18.0 ±10% - 27.5 ±10% dBA
- Pure Copper
- $39.99 –
- $34.99 after $5.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
5 Egg reviews are deceiving 12/07/2013
This review is from: ZALMAN CNPS9500A-LED 92mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler
- Looks nice with blue LEDs and copper.
- Installation is fairly easy
- Still works after 2 years of use
- Fan does not auto adjust and must be manually adjusted
- If manual fan controller is not connected, your fan will run at 100% and sound like a jet engine.
- only provided me with 10c lower temps over stock hsf
- High price for minimal performance
See Other Thoughts
Honestly this should be going for under $15. It's really disappointing to get a product with such high reviews perform so poorly. I would have completely different thoughts about this product if it were cheaper. This should really only be used at stock clock settings or very small overclocks. After 2 years of this, I decided to spend another $60 more on an all in one water cooler instead and am now seeing temps 30-40 degrees Celsius lower than this one. Do yourself a favor and get something with more bang for your buck like a hyper 212 and I'm sure you'll get better performance than this at a much lower price.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!