- 7:10 Scale Replica of Emblematic Ferrari 458 Italia Wheel
- Fully Dedicated to Xbox One
- Metal Gas & Brake Pedals and Gear Sequential Paddle Shifters
- $293.99 –
- $2.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Nice Wheel, Lousy Setup and Pedals 12/13/2013
This review is from: Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition
- Nice feel
- Great force feedback
- Very expandable
- Looks awesome
- First-time driver and firmware setup SUCKS! Manual and website are beyond unhelpful. Luckily I have experience working with sucktastic installers so I figured it out. People with less technical knowledge are going to want to bring this thing back out of frustration.
- Pedals are flimsy and cheap for a $400 controller
- It costs $400
- Wish it didn't need the usb cable. It makes it hard to set up and use since my xbox is far from my table.
Got this with the racing bundle from NewEgg. On it's own I never would have purchased it. The only controller I've purchased that was anywhere near the cost of this one was when I bought Steel Battalions, and I don't play racing games nearly enough to get my money's worth from it like I did the SB controller.
However, if you love racing games, you have to have an awesome force feedback wheel,and money is not really an issue, you could do a lot worse than this controller.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!