- Great for use with your Blu-Ray Player, BD-Rom & Playstation3
- Audio and Video test instantly display results on-screen
- Includes multilingual interactive on-screen instructions
- $13.99 13.99
- $12.99 –
- Save: $1.00 (7%)
- $1.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Issues with Plextor LB950SA 12/17/2013
This review is from: maxell 190054 Lens Cleaner for Blu Ray
- Can select from a large group of features
- Quick to clean blu ray burner drive
I used CyberLink PowerDVD to access and run the cleaner disc for my computer.
I was using Verbatim 50 GB 6x discs and one day, the burned discs wouldn't read or detect, yet they burned fun and played on my home theater blu ray player. Couldn't be the burning software (Nero 14 and ImgBurn). Verbatim 50GB 6x discs aren't the issue. The burner wasn't dirty either, after running the lens cleaner discs 7x in a row. It must be the read diode or laser that is dying in the drive, so I ordered a new blu ray burner, this time from Asus, try a different brand. My Plextor LB950SA had the latest 1.04 firmware and worked great until very recently, read detect disc issues. Lasted me 2 years before it started having issues.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!