- Fastest 12X Blu-ray writing speed
- E-Green saves over 50% power consumption
- Blu-ray 3D support, 2D to 3D DVD conversion, DVD upscaling to HD 1080p (optional)
- $89.99 –
- $69.99 after $20.00 rebate card
- $0.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Replaced my Plextor LB950SA 12/19/2013
- Priced competitive
- Installs as easy as it gets
- I have a working blu ray burner again, yah!!!
- Got the 4MB cache version, but is advertized as 8MB cache version. Needs to be updated to say 4MB cache.
- My Plextor LB950SA very recently stopped detecting and reading burned 25GB and 50GB discs but it still read older burned discs for some reason. I tried the a blu ray lens cleaner disc and it didnt help. I tried air in a can and that didn't help either. Probably the laser / read hardware for the blu ray starting to die. My previous burner lasted me exactly 2 years.
If you want to watch blu ray movies on the computer, power dvd, vlc player and media classic are all good. Asus isn't going to supply licensed software because it would raise the cost of the burner people.
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!