- Two 5.25" Bi-Laminate composite dynamic balance drivers stiff with good damping for high efficiency, excellent bass and midrange clarity with lower distortion.
- 1-inch Fabric/Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Dome Tweeter with powerful Neodymium magnet structure delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Features non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75"-thick baffles to ensure cleaner, clearer, more lifelike sound quality.
- Tuned Flared Port minimizes port noise for good low frequency extension with low distortion, resulting in natural, full-bodied sound with rich bass.
- Magnetically-shielded Polk Audio CS1B can be put at any proximity to display devices such as TVs and LCD monitors without loss of sound quality caused by interference. Reversible-design cabinets can be turned upside down to aim "up" when placed under a video monitor.
- $199.99 199.99
- $79.99 –
- Save: $120.00 (60%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: Polk Audio CS1 Series II Center Channel Speaker (Black) Single
great addition to a home theater or surround sound setup; adds center channel ambiance for voices; solid and well made; nice size for under a flat screen; great price and fast shipping when I purchased
none really; some may want a bigger speaker
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!