- Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower
- USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, HD Audio x 2 Front Ports
- 1 x 120mm Blue LED Front Fan
- Internal 3.5" Drive Bays: 3 (2.5" SSD compatible)
This review is from: RAIDMAX AEOLUS ATX-818WB Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- I don't know why some people get it with one fan and why some people get it with a 500w PSU. My case came with 4 fans, two on top, one exhaust, one front blue LED.
- I'm not sure why people say it's loud. In all total I have 11 fans running all at once and my rig is running quietly even when I used the stock fans that the case came with.
- Case came with 4 fans total, all 4 are 120mm fans, every fan is blue, front fan with blue LEDs.
- Enough room to tuck in all the wires, plenty of room for airflow, plenty of room for a huge GPU.
- Current setup:
CPU - FX-8120 @ 4.0GHz
GPU: EVGA GTX 760
PSU: EVGA ATX 600W
Mobo: ASUS M5M97 970
Ram: 8GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz
HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda
CPU Cooler: Hypro Bearing - SilverStone Argon
ASUS 24X DVD Burner
- Love everything about this case!
3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!