- Full range AC input 90V~264V
- Meet Energy Star EPS2.0/ErP lot 7
- Meet EUP Circuit
- Low Ripple | Operating Noise
- AC socket IEC320 C14 | AC Power Cord Included
- High Altitude 5,000M
- $64.99 –
- $5.67 Shipping (restrictions apply)
This review is from: FSP Group Mini-ITX/ 19V DC 180W Power Adapter for Intel motherboard (FSP180-ABAN2)
Runs an 84W Haswell at 100% 24/7 without getting too hot.
It's basically a laptop brick. I also would have preferred a straight barrel connector rather than a 90 degree one.
I'm using this with an i5-4430 on a Gigabyte GA-Q87TN. I don't really like power bricks, but I couldn't find a decent, small internal 19v PSU. As far as bricks go, this one is ok. It gets the job done, and it doesn't seem to have to work too hard to do it.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!