- 100% Cherry MX Red Mechanical Key Switches
- Key-by-Key Customizable Backlighting
- Brushed Aluminum Chassis
- 100% Anti-Ghosting with Full Key Rollover on USB
- Contoured, Textured WASD and 1-6 Keycaps
This review is from: Corsair CH-9000019-NA Vengeance K70 Mechanical Keyboard
- 3 levels of LED brightness
- EXTREMELY Bright LEDs
- Lovely blue color
- VERY sturdy keyboard
- The contoured keys they provide and the tool to remove the keys are GREAT, I switched them out immediately for gaming and haven't looked back.
- Great wrist rest
- 2 different spots to adjust the keyboard height, one in back like usual, and another near the front
- USB passthrough (used for my headset)
- Different profiles
- EXTREMELY nice braided cord that feels as if it will NEVER break!
- No extra buttons that I will never use
- Volume scroll wheel is nice
- Button to adjust if the entire keyboard is lit, or just the 1,2,3,4,5,6, W, A, S, D, and arrow keys are lit up (my favorite)
- Lovely keys that are very responsive and allow for no ghosting at all!
- Keys are a little loud I think (maybe just my opinion) but really a non issue. No eggs deducted for that.
- Nitpicking here, but when you put on the contoured red gaming keys, the symbols like !,@,#,$,%,^ are not shown on the new red 1,2,3,4,5,6 keys they provide. Kind of hard to remember what they are when typing in passwords etc, but not deducting an egg for that (maybe just something to update in the next revision Corsair!)
Pairs very well with the Corsair Vengeance M65 mouse and the mousepad, look amazing together and perform great together as well. Will continue to follow the Corsair brand around for a long time coming in regards to mice and keyboards (and their HX PRO HX850 PSU!)
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!