- ATX Mid Tower
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, Audio Front Ports
- 4 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Excellent Case so far... 01/08/2014
This review is from: CFI Prime 223 CFI-A5396 Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
• 2 Fans
• Lots of space
• All the ports function properly
• Didn't come with any caddies for hard drives, but didn't need any. Both of my hard drives came with them, as they should.
• Front fan is molex-powered (not really much of a con, as my power supply had a molex connector, and it was the only device to need it. Still knocked a star off.)
• No documentation
Everything works as intended, considering you know what you are doing. Plenty of people complained about lack of caddies for the hard drives, which you don't need if you're using a standard 3.5" drive.
Computer runs great. No overheating present, and I'm overclocking my 3.4GHz cpu to 3.8GHz, and the stock fans are still keeping it cool enough to operate properly.
The feedback from my monitor is louder than my computer.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!