- 1-year subscription
- For 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones
- Full, installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and more
- 60 Skype minutes per month and 1 TB cloud storage per user for up to 5 users
- New upgrades always included
- $99.99 –
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Low cost way to stay up to date with Office 01/11/2014
This review is from: Microsoft Office 365 Home - 5 Devices, 1 Year Subscription (Product Key Card)
Office 2013 (part of the Office 365 suite) is a worthy upgrade from any previous version. This subscription package allows for 5 installs (desktop, tablet and phone are qualified for installation) and provides all the goodies (Access, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and Word). Installation is easy and fast over a high speed connection. Software is always up to date with latest versions.
Could take some time to install over a slower internet connection.
If you've been purchasing full retail licenses for Office in the past and you have multiple computers, this is truly cost saving in the long run. The subscription allows multiple computers to remain up to date on the latest versions of Office with no hassle.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!