- Steel / Plastic
- USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 / Audio Front Ports
- 2 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- $29.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (40%)
- $7.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Might as well have built my own, from cardboard! 01/11/2014
This review is from: Xigmatek CCM-35ABX-U01 (Recon) Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
1. Looks nice, from a distance.
2. very lightweight. A 3 year old could easily carry two of these; one under each arm.
3. Has a USB 3.0 header, to go from mobo to front panel.
1. Arrived with at least one interlock for side door broke off.
2. Much more flimsy than pictures would imply.
1. I bought this without doing much research and I could truly kick myself.
2. I have built over 50 units, both for clients at my regular job, for friends on the side and for the last 5 home computers.
3. I have seen some cheap cases but to date, this is the cheapest one I've encountered.
4. I have decided to simply box it back up and donate it UNUSED, to a local charity.
5. This should really be sold at an, "everthing-is-a-dollar store".
6. I suppose if you were in a "Macgyver situation", this chassis (plus a rubber band and some duct tape) would hold things together long enough to send an email perhaps??
7. In the words of a famous pasta food by Kraft,
"it's the cheesiest"
8. Do yourself a big favor and just pass this one by.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!