- Direct replace for 60W incand. lamps
- Dimmable & No mercury or lead
- UL listing
- 5000K cool white
- Up to 79% less energy than incand. lamps
- Reaches full brightness instantly
- $10.99 10.99
- $9.99 –
- Save: $1.00 (9%)
- $1.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
These bulbs put out VERY BRIGHT white light. They may be too bright for some but if you want the room LIT up, these are for YOU!!!
I had a florescent bulb out-gas on me and I am replacing ALL of those. In some cases, these are much brighter than those things. At the sale price I got them, they are a very good investment. Box says 22.8 year life so it would cost $0.39/a year, plus the $1.15/year to power them.
There is a very slight lag between switching it on and producing light, not really long enough to be a problem though.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!