- Intel Core i3 3227U (1.90GHz)
- 4GB Memory 500GB HDD
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 1366 x 768
- Windows 8
Amazing for the specs it has 01/20/2014
- Perfectly thin, smooth design
- Multitask without any lag that i have experience, surprisingly fast proccessing for a dual-core
- Nice touchscreen, fun
- Really good Graphics processing (not exactly for gaming, but for watching youtube videos on 4k setting is surprisingly nice, didn't know it would even support it, lagged a little here and there with the 4k setting on but overall it was really good, even thought youtube videos are compressed)
- Quiet fan, doesn't overheat, barely feel any heat under the laptop
- Useful lenovo apps like the onekey recovery and energy management (i can leave it plugged in always without having to worry about leaving it charging at 100% and damaging the battery)
- 5 lbs? would of expect it to be a little lighter (my older Lenovo V570 i5 with a cd drive is virtually the same weight as this one, maybe the touchscreen makes it heavier?)
-Would of been perfect if the touchscreen can fold back or twist and fold, maybe im asking for too much?
-too many apps installed that I never use, not a big deal though
i bought this laptop solely for the purpose of getting a really good cheap laptop, which i gladly got the perfect one on cyber monday. When i turned it on, waiting for windows to install its stuff, it had an error saying it wasn't successful, so i restart it and oddly it booted up windows without a problem, good thing i didn't have to waste time reinstalling windows. Then, i find out i have a defective touchscreen, Thanks to newegg, i returned it to newegg and they gave me a replacement without any stress. So everything was going perfect until i find another problem, i couldn't install windows 8.1, which was really odd because i was able to install 8.1 on the first laptop that was defective... but anyways it still works fine so no big deal, I'll just wait for microsoft to fix the problem.
Overall, this laptop is amazing for the price i got it for and the low specs it has, definitly worth buying
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!