- The X2 is equipped with On-Board Volume, Play Settings & Phone Controls. Works with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Nokia, ASUS, Microsoft & More Smartphones, Tablets & MP3 Players
- Now featuring Multipoint Bluetooth Connectivity - pair 2 devices simultaneously so you can take calls & stream audio from either! Trade off DJ'ing and have both your personal & business phones synced
- A built-in microphone with enhanced voice detection makes hands-free calls easy - plug-in, sync your phone and you’re ready to talk
- The compact design and flexible neck ensure an ideal fit in nearly any vehicle, while a universal USB charge port lets you power up your device while talking or streaming music
- TECH SPECS: Bluetooth Version: V2.1 / Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, & AVRCP / Frequency Range: 88.1 - 107.9 MHz / Input: DC 12V (Vehicle Power) / USB Output: 5V 1A max
- $79.99 79.99
- $39.99 –
- Save: $40.00 (50%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
better off with other options 01/23/2014
This review is from: GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth In-Car FM Transmitter with USB Charging , Multipoint Pairing & Hands-Free Calling - Works with Apple , Samsung , LG & More Smartphones , Tablets , MP3 Players
Convenient. Stays in the cigarette plug well. Pairs easily to my android phone. Can adjust frequency. Charges the phone as well. Was on sale when I purchased it.
Signal strength very weak to where I constantly have static; even though I live in a non-large city where there are open frequencies. Sound quality very tinny. Month after ownership the volume control quit working. Awkward design.
You're better off with other options. If you have a cassette deck in your car, using an adapter will give you much better sound quality than this.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!