- 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- $269.99 –
- $249.99 after $20.00 rebate card
- $2.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Mostly good with a couple flaws 01/26/2014
- Relative to the 290x, it's pretty cool (hottest it gets in crossfire is 78c)
- Not annoyingly loud. Definitely quieter than a blower fan
- 700kh/s right out of the box
- Runs games great
- Fans can rattle a bit. I ordered 3 of these cards and 2 of them had small rattles that eventually went away.
- Fins are VERY delicate and easily bend
- This card is incredibly long. Just make sure you do you research before buying. Fits in my Coolermaster HAF XB Evo without any issues
- These cards offgas a bit at first*
*To clarify, when you first use most cards, they tend to create that new electronic equipment smell for a little while. Out of the 3 I ordered, I had one that ran about 10c hotter under identical conditions than the other 2 and, as a result I suppose, had a much stronger smell. The smell drove me nuts (I imagine this was because the card was overheating getting up to 90c), and the temp difference was just not acceptable, so I had to RMA it. Knocked off an egg for that.
4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!