- ATX12V v2.3
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@46A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
- ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
- 110 V AC 220 V AC
- 80 Plus
- $79.99 79.99
- $55.99 –
- Save: $24.00 (30%)
- $35.99 after $20.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Motherboard power doesn't fit in all the way 01/30/2014
- Very quiet
- All the connections were long enough to reach where they needed to go in my Gigabyte Sumo Omega mid tower case.
The motherboard connector does not fit in all the way on my MSI 970A-G46 motherboard. I had to get it in as snug as possible (would not clip in place) otherwise the board would not get power. At a point when I couldn't get any power I thought the unit might have been DOA. I wish I had done a bit more research as I saw later that other people had this issue but still got it to work.
This was part of a build for my brother and it took more time fiddling with it than what is necessary to get it to work. I would send it in for an exchange but I'm going to leave it so long as it works. This was my first experience with a Corsair product and I may be wary of shopping their parts again in the future.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!