- ABS + Steel ATX Mid Tower
- USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2 + HD Audio Front Ports
- 3 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 8 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Lots of great features for an acceptable price 01/30/2014
This review is from: GIGABYTE SUMO OMEGA GZ-ZSUCWP Black ABS + Steel ATX Mid Tower Mid Tower
- Six fans standard with options for more
- Cable management was fantastic and easy
- Dust filters on all fans that intake air
- Very easy to remove and clean dust filters
- Option to take out top hard drive cage for longer video cards
- Fan controllers are a nice feature
- Ability to hot swap hard drives and SSDs on top
- The cable for the LED switch on the side panel fan is short and didn't know exactly where it needed to go. That's what I assumed it was anyways and its not really a big deal.
- There's a metal tab that sticks out to help hold your power supply in place so be sure to watch out for the height of your psu. I managed to get mine in but the rubber pads that your power supply sits on made it difficult to get in place since it was so snug. I slightly pulled one off a bit fitting the psu in.
- There are two plastic clips on the back of the motherboard tray that you need to be very careful with. I broke one without putting much force into it.
An overall fantastic case that I bought for a build I was doing for my brother. Would definitely think about buying another if/when my NZXT Tempest Evo mid tower case ever decides to break down. Or if I get bored and have money to buy another one of these bad boys for myself.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!