- 20 MMO-tuned buttons: Includes unique 12-button thumb panel designed for quick, no-look navigation
- G-shift ring-finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- $59.99 59.99
- $48.99 –
- Save: $11.00 (18%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
I own a refurb from Newegg not new 01/30/2014
This review is from: Logitech G600MMO Gaming Mouse - Black
-Quiet...ish clicks.... its less audible then my other one
-Very nice DPI
-Software is much better then Razer (opinion)
-Can change the colors... only the Naga elite can do that(more$)
-All buttons work perfect
-Contour of the buttons are so nice. Easy to know where I am.
-G-Shift button is so useful. Gives you 24 instead of 12 on the side.
-Button under scroll wheel changes profiles... if you are the type of person that needs to do that .... I am not
-Had to get refurb due to price at the time.
.....Wonder who touched this mouse before me..... ew
I think Logitech fixes the returned mice (and resells them) so that you cant update the firmware in it or something... It says I can't.... but w/e it works... Don't fix what isn't broken right?
Even though I bought a Refub from Newegg ($35) is works like it was never used. No scratches, dings, etc.
I am so happy that I am not having any of the problems that others seem to be having.
Don't let the "problems" make you go to Razer. I have owned so many Razer products (because they break).
But all my peripherals except my X11 headset is Logitech and I have never had problems with them, only quality.
Get it, try it. You will like it. I never liked plying with a MMO mouse till now. It is so much better and...efficient?
I like the . key obviously.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!