- Convenient capless design
- High performance with USB 3.0
- Full compatibility with USB 2.0
- G11Plug-n-Play compatible
- Support for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, with no driver or software installation necessary
- USB Standard-A connector works with both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- $47.99 47.99
- $16.99 –
- Save: $31.00 (65%)
- $0.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
USB 3.0 interface (though, it does not help)
slow. Way slow then one can expect from USB 3.0 device
no wander there are no specs on read/write speed on manufacturer web-site. If Corsair had published them nobody would buy this overpriced device.
I measured write speed (on large files) in 7.5-8.0MB/s range.
Read speed was up to 35MB/s on USB 3.0 port. But guess what, when I plugged it into USB 2.0 port, I got exactly the same read speed - 35MB/s max.
So ... why anybody would design USB 3.0 flash drive if it can not use an advantage of USB 3.0 speed?
This product is simply a gimmick from Corsair: ridiculously slow write speed, and they had a nerve to call it USB 3.0 device.
4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!