- Convenient capless design
- High performance with USB 3.0
- Full compatibility with USB 2.0
- G11Plug-n-Play compatible
- Support for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, with no driver or software installation necessary
- USB Standard-A connector works with both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- $47.99 47.99
- $15.99 –
- Save: $32.00 (67%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
USB 3.0 interface (though, it does not help)
slow. Way slow then one can expect from USB 3.0 device
no wander there are no specs on read/write speed on manufacturer web-site. If Corsair had published them nobody would buy this overpriced device.
I measured write speed (on large files) in 7.5-8.0MB/s range.
Read speed was up to 35MB/s on USB 3.0 port. But guess what, when I plugged it into USB 2.0 port, I got exactly the same read speed - 35MB/s max.
So ... why anybody would design USB 3.0 flash drive if it can not use an advantage of USB 3.0 speed?
This product is simply a gimmick from Corsair: ridiculously slow write speed, and they had a nerve to call it USB 3.0 device.
4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!