- ati eyefinity, display port to vga, displayport to vga, displayport to vga adapter, displayport to vga cable, displayport to vga converter, displayport vga adapter, dp to vga, vga displayport adapter
- Connect a VGA monitor to a DisplayPort-equipped PC
- Works with DisplayPort computers and graphics cards such as Elitebook Revolve 810 G3 and Folio 1040 G2
- Works with VGA monitors projectors & televisions
- Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- DisplayPort to VGA adapter / DP to VGA dongle / DisplayPort to VGA converter
- Connect a VGA display to your DisplayPort computer
- Connect your BYOD computer with VGA to a DVI boradroom display
- $34.99 34.99
- $18.44 –
- Save: $16.55 (47%)
- $0.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
They serve the purpose, but have had problems with several 02/06/2014
This review is from: StarTech DP2VGA2 DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter Converter
Not much else to it
Issues with a few of them
Have had the Display port side rip out of the casing on a few of them
These cables are very convenient. Especially on the HP business models that have a Display Port. A cheaper alternative to buying a video card for duel monitors.
We've had a common issue with a handful of them plugged into an HP Pro 6000, 6200 and 6300. The fan will run really loud upon booting up with the cable plugged in. Shut the PC down, unplug and reboot. No loud fan. Already had the latest BIOS update. To resolve, we simply grabbed another cable it it worked without the loud fan problem. We've reused the cables having an issue with other PC's and they work OK.
Also, sometimes using this cable in a duel monitor environment, the monitor will end up not picking up the signal. Simply unplugging and plugging the cable back in works til the next time.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!