- 600~2400 RPM (PWM) +/- 10% 19.17 ~ 86.15 CFM +/- 10%
- Fan Dim. 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7" x 4.7" x 1")
- Fan Noise 19 ~ 40 dBA
- $59.99 59.99
- $49.99 –
- Save: $10.00 (17%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Coolermaster Delivers 02/06/2014
* Keeps chip at or below 40c while running Prime95
* Easy to Install
* Thermal Grease provided actually outperformed the Artic Silver that I had, but in AS defense it was quite old.
* Extra screws so you can use an old 120mm for a push/pull configuration ( which works great! ).
* Fan can be quite loud. Personally I manually set the speed in my bios to 60% and use it in tandem with another 120mm that is whisper quiet.
* Had some clearance issues on my motherboard. Not Coolermasters fault, but just be aware.
This brought my temp from 33c at idle to 25c. Also brought my load temps ( prime95 ) down from 65c to 40c. I am very, very pleased with this product.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!