- Aluminum / Steel Mini-ITX Small Form Factor
- Modular mounting system that accommodates up to 6 HDD/SSD
- Accommodates tower CPU coolers up to 165mm tall
- Integrated Fan Controller
- 2x USB3.0 Audio In/Out Front Ports
- Removable Dust Filters
- $89.99 –
- $8.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Nice small NAS case 02/09/2014
* Six drive bays. All support 3.5 & 2.5 with no adapter needed for 2.5.
* Three included fans provide adequate ventilation. Fan controller is a good feature.
* Quiet. 3.5in drive mounts have vibration isolation.
* Small. I don't think a system that support 6 3.5in drives and a full-size power supply could be any smaller.
* Good number of cable tie mounts.
* Removing motherboard requires taking out other components first. The small form factor makes this kind of hassle expected though.
My 16TB RAID build:
* ASRock Z87E-ITX motherboard
* G3220 CPU
* 5 HGST 4TB drives in raid 5
* Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD
* Corsair CX600 power supply
* Fedora 20
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!