- 2400 x 600 dpi
- Up to 27 ppm, 10000 pages monthly
- USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11b/g, Ethernet 10/100BaseTX
- $79.99 –
- Save: $50.00 (38%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Still Great 02/18/2014
After 2.5 years I still love this printer.
+ Fast -- 27ppm is enough to impress those used to inkjet.
+ Economy -- I spend <1.5 cents per page on toner.
+ Wireless -- WPA/WPA2 encryption, etc
+ HTML interface -- Expert configuration over the network.
- Network settings are a pain to reset if you change your wireless security scheme. (Try pretending to connect to another network. This cleared the connection memory for me.)
- While on Linux Mint my duplex printing works great, my partner's Windows 7 machine does not seem to understand duplex printing. Perhaps it needs some driver utility? I think I blame Microsoft.
- Free toner cartridge does not last long. Make sure to but a replacement when you order the printer.
- Rosewill high-yield toner claims 2600 pages, but I only got ~1800 pages before seeing low-toner defects. Still very economical.
- Not color. (Good luck finding color laser in this price range unless someone is tricking you into buying expensive toner.)
5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!