- 7-Port and 1 iPad/iPhone/Smart phone Charging Port
- USB 3.0
- USB Data Cable
- Plug-and-Play function
Works Okay 03/04/2014
- Fast USB 3.0 access to my external drives.
- Ports are on both sides.
- Ordered two of these. Both work fine.
- Power adapter bulges a little on the sides but is reasonably small and lightweight.
- When I reboot and the USB port is plugged in via its external adapter it "remembers" the last connection and my devices often won't recognize again.
- Charging port is handy, but please take note that it does not connect to your host device. I use it for running something else, but it is a little weird.
- Devices don't charge fast when your computer isn't on. Probably a USB 3 thing.
- After owning this I will greatly prefer hubs with top-mounted ports. The hub moves around a lot and uses up lots of extra space if you fill both sides.
Well worth it as a budget USB hub. Next time I wouldn't order the same thing unless it was on sale. I'll probably give mine away if I find a better one, as it has enough frustrating qualities.
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!