- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo Output Jack, Mono Microphone-Input Jack
- Functions Key: Microphone-Mute, Speaker-Mute, Volume-Up, Volume-Down
- Led Indicators: Microphone-Mute Status, Activity
- System R
- $11.99 –
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
good product 03/07/2014
This review is from: SYBA SD-CM-UAUD71 USB Sound Adapter
It works as advertised. Plug and play, no drivers necessary. Mic and headset inputs work on PC, volume button and mic mute button all work well. I can use my Beats By Dre Studio headphone with integrated wire mic, intended for use with a cell phone (sound input and mic output combined on shared wire) on my PC. All I needed was to buy an extra Y-splitter to split the mic and audio outputs from the headset into this device, and I can use my headset for online gaming.
1) The volume is kind of loud. At the lowest setting, it's just a little louder than comfortable.
2) I intended to use my Beats Studio for my PS3 as well, but the PS3 does not output the sound to this device, so I have to connect my headset to the TV. The mic on the device works fine, but I have to get a separate mic for it.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!