- ATX 12V 2.3 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 115 / 230 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V1@55A, +12V2@75A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@4A
- $329.99 329.99
- $289.99 –
- Save: $40.00 (12%)
- $259.99 after $30.00 rebate card
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Best PSU I've ever owned 03/10/2014
* Insanely high efficiency. Added a beefier psu and my electric bill will actually go DOWN a tiny bit.
* I am using this PSU in a very large case, and all the wires were plenty long. Even those with very large cases like a Cosmos II should have no problems.
* After reading some other reviews, I was concerned my unit would arrive with a 18ga cable. I was happy to see it came with a 14ga. Thermaltake has fixed this problem.
* Insane amount of SATA connectors, this is the only PSU I have owned where I have been able to hook up all my hdd's without adapters (see specs)
* Quiet! The psu actually doesn't even turn on the fan unless it needs to. I ran my system for 15 minutes before it decided to start spinning.
* Powers everything in my system very well. Not even a hint of an issue (see specs)
The only thing I can come up with is that while this PSU is mostly modular, it is not fully so. My motherboard only uses one EPS12v connector, not two. Had to zip tie the 2nd back out of the way. Maybe add one hardwired PCI-E connector and one modular EPS12v connector? Everyone is going to use one, but many don't use both.
Intel Xeon 2687 8 core CPU @ 3.4ghz
Asus Rampage IV motherboard
16GB DDR3 Registered ECC (8x2gb)
1x Kingston 120GB SSD
14x Seagate 3TB 7200RPM ST3000DM001 Hard Drives
LSI Megaraid 9280-16i4e RAID card
1x Radeon R9 290X
29x 120mm Fans
1x Dangerden D5 Pump
1 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!