- Intel Avoton C2750 Octa-Core Processor
- DDR3 1600/1333 Dual-channel Max. 64GB
- 2 x SATA3 6.0Gbps, 4 x SATA2 3.0Gbps by C2750
- 4 x SATA3 6.0Gbps by Marvell SE9230, 2 x SATA3 6.0Gbps by Marvell SE9172
- $409.99 409.99
- $379.99 –
- Save: $30.00 (7%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Versatile Little Board 03/20/2014
This review is from: ASRock C2750D4I Mini ITX Server Motherboard FCBGA1283 DDR3 1600/1333
Very low power, Tons of SATA ports, Able to accommodate quite a bit of RAM for its form-factor, So far very stable, IPMI
Long post time. This originally lead me to believe that the board was dead on arrival but a chat with support told me to be patient and it worked.
I'm currently using this for a low power NAS, and hosting 4 medium sized Minecraft servers. It performs very well.
I used memory that was not it the compatible memory list. ADATA AX3U1600W8G9-RB. No problems here either.
2 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!