- Aluminum ATX Full Tower
- USB 3.0 x 2 / USB 2.0 x 2 / HD Audio Front Ports
- 2 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- $199.99 –
- Save: $20.00 (9%)
- $9.99 Shipping (restrictions apply)
Good case, but could be better 03/24/2014
This review is from: LIAN LI PC-A76 Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case
1)Good amount of space.
2) Lots of 3.5in drive bays
3)All aluminum construction.
4)The monolithic look is very attractive.
1) Cable routing holes have rubber grommets that pop out really easily. Not a deal breaker, but kinda a pain.
2) 2.5in SSD drive mounting should have been thought out better. They mount flat on the drive cage. Can't use right angle cables. But, you can use motherboard standoffs in the mounting process. Screw the standoffs into the bottom of the drive, then screw in the vibration mounts, and then install. This gives you a little more height to accomodate the SATA data and power connectors.
3) The case is just a big too big. Not a big deal, but PSU mounts on the bottom and an ATX mobo mounted at the top, you might need PSU extension cables for everything to get connected.
All in all, it's a BEAUTIFUL case! Monolithic styling. Makes for a great high-end build or for a file server.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!