- Up to 1.75Gbps Wireless Data Rates
- 2 USB ports to simultaneously share printers and storage
- Access and optimize your home network from anywhere through a mobile app or browser
- $156.99 –
- Save: $43.00 (22%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
- USB Ports (1 US 3.0) allow flash drives/ext HDDs
- FTP Server support
- Media Server Support
- CLEAN UI
- Easy to Use
- Sleek Design
- Can Control LED's
- Tomato Firmware compatible
- Very Bulky Design
- Password Wont Work On Guest WIFI
- Sometimes I found that the GUI of the router configuration page would just randomly stop working. This is a major issue. As a result I installed a custom compiled version of Tomato firmware on it and it worked perfectly.
- The range is sporadic and would / grow randomly.
- Guest WIFI would cut out randomly
- Normal WIFI would cut out randomly
- The LAN ports would cut out with the guest wifi (huh?)
- Wifi would run slower than the UP/DOWN Speeds of my FiOS Network.
Ive been sick so sorry for the late review.
For these test I use this router for 2 weeks as my main router to make sure I make proper reviews. These reviews are done on my Main network and stress tested through streaming/file transfers/gaming/regular use. I use this router as anyone else would to simulate normal usage to a regular low knowledge / mid knowledge individual.
If none of this means anything to you here is a short summary of my review:
Cons outweigh pros. Look at other Linksys products. This one is not so great.
I make sure the firmware is up to date before benching.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!