- IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- Data LifeGuard: Advanced algorithms monitor your drive continuously so it stays in optimum health.
- NoTouch Ramp Load Technology: Safely positions the recording head off the disk surface to protect your data.
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Package includes a hard drive only - no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary.
- $99.99 99.99
- $59.49 –
- Save: $40.50 (41%)
- Free Shipping (restrictions apply)
Ultra quiet, compatible and reliable 04/05/2014
This review is from: WD Blue 1TB Mobile 9.50mm Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch - WD10JPVX
I've tested this Western Digital hard disk drive for over month. Model tested was WD10JPVX. It was installed in both Windows and MacBook Pro machines as well in external Transcend 2.5 inch enclosure. It performed in all equipment very well, was always properly recognized, formatted and performed. This HDD runs cool and quiet compared to my other 2.5 inch hard drives. 1 TB of storage gives you plenty of storage space and it will take some time to fill with files before you run out of disk space. Consumes only 0.55 Amps of current (3 times less compared to Samsung Solid State Drive that I own). In United States Western this HDD is covered with 2 years warranty.
I could not find cons. It does what it is expected to do and it does it well.
I would recommend this HDD to anyone who is looking for small, reliable, quiet and cool running hard disk drive covered with 2 years limited warranty. It is great HDD if you need to replace (or add secondary drive) damaged HDD in your notebook. Compatible with MacBook Pro (2012 model) and external Transcend enclosures.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!