- Dual Cherry MX Mechanical Switch
- Dual Backlit Illumination
- N-Key Roll Over
- Onborad Memory/Macro
- 2x USB Hub & Media Jacks
- Braided Cable
Really beautiful but too expensive. 04/12/2014
- Absolutely beautiful. The lighting on this board is incredible. I decided to try this board mostly on it's looks and it does not disappoint.
- The Cherry MX keys are a joy to type on. I've always been very heavy-fingered and usually wear out the membrane-switch boards pretty quickly. These keys are perfect for me.
- For a plastic board, it is well put together, feels very solid, and looks great.
- It's LOUD. Wow is it ever LOUD. Did I mention it's LOUD? Cause it's frikin LOUD.
- It's overpriced. At about $30 cheaper, it would be perfect. But there are better boards out there at $130
I bought this board mostly on it's looks. I had no doubt I would love going back to mechanical switches. I'm ok having overpaid for it because no other board would match my desktop the way this one does. However, if you are looking for a keyboard based on the criteria most people would, then I cannot recommend this board. There are better options.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!